About the Firm
ULTIMATE ACCOUNTING SOLUTIONS, LLC is owned by Frederick Carter, CPA/ABV/CFF, CGMA, MBA. Frederick has 10 years' experience in accounting. He earned his Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Accountancy from Georgia State University and his Master of Business Administration degree from Clayton State University. He is a Certified Public Accountant licensed to practice by the Georgia State Board of Accountancy and has earned the following AICPA specialty designations: Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV), Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF), Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA). Frederick is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and a member of the Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants.
ULTIMATE ACCOUNTING SOLUTIONS, LLC specializes in:
- Tax return preparation, and tax planning for Individuals, Partnerships, LLCs, Corporations, Estates & Trusts
- IRS & State Audit Representation
- Bookkeeping and financial statement preparation for Individuals, Partnerships, LLCs, Corporations, Estates & Trusts
- Auditing and Assurance Services
- Forensic Accounting & Analysis
- Litigation Support
- Business Valuations & Appraisals
ULTIMATE ACCOUNTING SOLUTIONS, LLC's computerized office and internet access ensures clients get accurate, efficient, state-of-the-art service at a competitive price.
Visit the Services area of this site to learn more about the many accounting and tax services available to individuals and businesses.
Visit the Contact the Firm page for information regarding how to reach the firm via telephone, e-mail or mail.
Feel free to contact the office anytime. 404-518-4133